Coastal Construction Pro’s of Charleston can do it all! Check out this newly completed FROG renovation/addition that we just completed in the spring 2012. This custom home is located in a well known Mt Pleasant neighborhood just at the foot of the Cooper river bridge. The home already featured 3,500 square feet of custom living space. However, during construction the homeowner wanted to wait to finish the FROG (Finished Room Over Garage, in SC) until they felt they had a vision for the space. Well, check out the slide show of how we made their vision come to life-
The renovation consisted of the following
-Added all new supply and drain lines for the new bath room.
– Newly installed mini-split unit to heat and cool the room as efficiently as possible
– Add the walls for a bathroom and walk-in closet
– Sheetrock all necessary area
-Custom tiling in the bathroom
– Install all new plumbing fixtures
– Built Custom Built-in, and Window seat with storage
-Paint all walls and newly installed trim and doors
– Install new Heart Pine Flooring
Over the years Coastal Construction Pro’s of Charleston SC has refined the art of “The Rental Turnover Renovation.” It is a combination of taking care of the laundry list of miscellaneous repairs that many tenants will leave when the vacate a property, and adding the necessary durable upgrades to reduce future expenses. In most cases just some minor professional painting with these upgrades will mean the difference between getting a good tenant and one that won’t take care of your property while they are living there.
So, just this last week I received a call from a local Investor/Property Manager that calls when they need a property turned over yesterday. And, as usual we can make it happen fast with quality materials for the next tenant. Take a look at what we were dealing with on Monday and then the transformation that we closed the door to on Friday:
The list of renovations include: Removal of stained carpet in the entire downstairs, professional carpet cleaning upstairs, repaint the upstairs bedroom to a neutral color, repaint hallway, living area, and master bedroom with existing color, touch up existing trim doors as needed, install new pergo flooring in living area. Just a little cleaning and the property manager had a sign in the front yard.
Call Coastal Construction Pro’s of Charleston if you need a rental turnover like this to help you keep the rental income coming in the door.
- 10 low-cost ways to spruce up your rental property (simplybusiness.co.uk)
- 10 Reasons to Get Out and About in Charleston, SC (flipkey.com)
- How Should Investors Decorate Rental Properties? (propertymanagementtips.net)
Preview this beautifully renovated kitchen in the trendy Park Circle neighborhood. As you will see from the video the original cabinets were intact and functioning, however they were more suited for a hunting lodge. Not to mention the strange island that divides the cooking and eating space.
In order to give the kitchen a more modern and open concept to optimize the existing space we had to open the entry way and create a 6′ pass through to the sunroom. The cabinets were replaced with Ivory shaker style base and wall cabinets capped with crown molding and new nickel pulls. Newly, installed Granite counter tops feature a 10″ stainless steel double bowl under mount sink with a Moen pull-out kitchen faucet. The back splash has been tiled with a glass and natural stone style 1″x4″ mosaic to add versatility to any counter accents that you may add to the kitchen over time. Finally, we installed a beautiful stainless steel chimney range hood and appliance suite to match. Please view the following video to see this amazing transformation.
Call today to see how we can transform your kitchen to look like this!
- Kitchen and bathroom refits on the up in US (newshubs.co.uk)
- Guest Post: Affordable Ways to Redesign Your Kitchen (thedesigninspirationalist.com)
- Quintessential Design Solutions for your remodel challenge for… (stacymilesdesigner.wordpress.com)
Coastal Construction Pro’s is a company committed to quality construction and renovation practices to ensure a professionally finished product. Over the last few months we completed an amazing beach front renovation in the exclusive Wild Dunes Beach resort located on the Isle of Palms in South Carolina. Not only did we go back to the basics with the renovation but we upgraded our usual view (fence lines and back yard neighbors) with a 3rd floor view of the beach just a stone throw away. As you will be able to see from the before and after pictures this 4br/4ba condo was up-fitted with everything you expect to be greeted with when you walk through the door to see a million dollar view.
This renovation included the following upgrades:
– New Maple Kitchen Cabinets with Granite Counter tops and Travertine back splash
– 4 Newly tiled tub surrounds and all new shower valves and tub trim
– All four bathrooms were tiled with 12×12 tiles including the base boards
– All Baseboard, door, and window casing were replaced with 5 1/4 speed base and 444 casing accented with crown molding in the living area.
– We removed all of the popcorn ceilings in the living room and the kitchen, in the kitchen we added can lighting as well
There are many more details that we added to this beautiful beach front condo, if you would like to know how we can make your home or condo look like this please contact us today!
Please contact Coastal Construction Professionals, LLC at 843-200-2721 to see how we can make your home look like new.
- Budget Renovations with Killer Resale Value (fatwallet.com)
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can always preview any post or edit it before you share it to the world.