Category: Custom Built-Ins
This is the story of a traditional Charleston row house that meets a modern builder and the two fall in love to create a house that merges the two styles…and here’s the kicker- there is no second act, they live happily ever after. If you tuned into PBS’s This Old House Charleston, or flipped through Charleston Home + Design’s Spring 2018 issue (Find us … Read More A Westside Story Row House Reno
(10) Sell Your House & Build Your Dream Home With Delpino Custom Homes Specializing in luxury custom builds, we work one-on-one with homeowners to create & deliver their dream home. Our in-house design team makes sure your visions come to life while still staying in budget. From concept to completion, our team works together to achieve your dream! We work side-by-side with architects to … Read More 10 Ways To #fallinlove With Your Home This Fall
(8) Let There Be Light Fixtures Overhead lighting is so much more than just ceiling cans. Choose statement pendants and chandeliers to be the design focus of your space. Chandeliers and pendants come in hundreds of shapes and sizes. Let us help you put together a complete look by working with our custom lighting vendors and design team. Swing arm lights are huge right now. … Read More 8 of 10 Ways to #fallinlove With Your Home This Fall
(6) Rethink Your Kitchen Layout Because the kitchen is the nucleus of the home and family life, it is no surprise that this design element creates and makes a home. Kitchen design is the leading market in the design and construction industry. When planning your kitchen, we offer advice on cabinet layout and design in order to create that perfect cooking triangle between the fridge, range … Read More 6 of 10 Ways To #fallinlove With Your Home This Fall
(4) Add Depth & Dimension To Your Home With Texture Create depth and dimension to your home by adding unique finishes such as reclaimed barnwood. Try it on an accent wall or on vaulted ceilings to really make a design statement. Covering structural elements with a design like this helps integrate them into the design of the space. Shiplap, board & batten, wainscoting and … Read More 4 of 10 Ways To #fallinlove With Your Home This Fall
(2) Storage, Storage, Storage! (Need We Say More?!) Create more storage with custom mudroom and laundry room cubbies and lockers. These are great for children’s school necessities, pet essentials and accessories as well as extreme weather clothing such as boots, coats and umbrellas. This is also an excellent place for beach toys, garden tools, cleaning supplies and extra party reserves. Make the most out … Read More 2 of 10 Ways To #fallinlove With Your Home This Fall
School is back in session leaving everyone in a whirlwind of coordinating carpool, scheduling after-school sports activities, ordering school supplies and navigating new curriculums. YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Delpino Custom Homes is also in a windstorm of ordering materials, scheduling subcontractors and navigating new projects. We have three major projects forecasted to finish in the next two months and we are gearing up to … Read More September Stirrings- Houses To Hurricanes
We are excited to have two new Park Circle homeowners settled into their new houses on Orr Street & Marigold Street just in time to celebrate Independence Day! Both of these houses have great outdoor spaces to entertain family & friends this holiday. Orr Street’s double French doors expands the kitchen into the large screened-in back porch. This is perfect for a 4th … Read More Happy 4th of July!
1433 Tidal Mill Place We had a great time Saturday showing our newest luxury custom build as part of the Charleston Home & Design Daniel Island Luxury Home Tour 2018. Thank you to everyone who came out & stopped by! In case you didn’t grab a design guide, we have uploaded one to our site. Below is a recap of the tour. Call, email … Read More Daniel Island Luxury Home Tour
Delpino Custom Homes has been hard at work this winter finishing up several spectacular bathroom remodels just in time for spring! We will also be featured in the Charleston Home + Design Spring 2018 magazine as part of the Luxurious Looks Bathroom Guide, page 200 (you can also find us on page 41 & page 145). In addition to the Daniel Island … Read More April Showers Bring Bathroom Remodels!
Our 1215 Marigold renovation came full circle last week when the original homeowners had a chance to walk through the final stage of the project. We uncovered a rich history of the house & the Park Circle community from the 3 sisters who grew up there. We loved showing them the house and hearing their heartfelt testimonial of how our work is … Read More Look What We Discovered During Our Latest House Flip!