Our second Point Verona home came to a close last week and we are thrilled with how it turned out! Located in the Point Verona community off of Harbor View Road, this home boasts an incredible view of the Charleston Harbor from the rooftop deck. These homeowners will enjoy sea breezes and cocktails (from the top floor wet bar) while watching sailboats zig-zag to Fort Sumter and back. The interior of the home has a transitional calmness where modern elements harmonize with traditional elements. The traditional picketed staircase threads through the home’s modern vertical floorplan from the great room to the rooftop. The great room encompasses the kitchen, living room and dining room and is bathed in natural light from a dozen oversized windows. The large wood-stained island is the main feature of the kitchen. It complements the darker variations seen in the light oak flooring that runs through-out the house. A leathered quartzite slab sits atop the cabinets where variegated grey and brown veining picks up on the wood-tones of the cabinets and the grey-tones of the tile backsplash. There is an underlying symmetry through-out the kitchen that demonstrates how well-thought-out the space is. Overall, we are excited for our homeowners to get settled into their new home and enjoy the harbor views.
Nathan Delpino- Builder
- View Delpino-Custom-Homes-1497631960523252’s profile on Facebook
- View @delpinocustom’s profile on Twitter
- View delpinocustom’s profile on Instagram
- View nathan_delpino’s profile on Pinterest
- View linkedin.com/in/nathan-delpino-3bbb8a19’s profile on LinkedIn
- View CharlestonHomeBuyer1’s profile on YouTube
- View DelpinoCustomHomesCharleston’s profile on Google+
No Instagram images were found.
Follow us on Houzz at https://www.houzz.com/pro/delpinocustom/delpino-custom-homes